GTTR Law Firm
Pueblo Personal Injury and General Practice Attorney
GRADISAR, TRECHTER, RIPPERGER & ROTH is a general practice law firm providing representation to individuals, businesses and governmental entities in Southeastern Colorado. Since 1972, our Pueblo attorneys have been dedicated to providing our clients with superior representation and the highest quality legal services. While we are skilled at helping our clients successfully navigate the complexities of the legal system, our Pueblo attorneys will also work relentlessly to assist our clients in bringing their important and sensitive legal matters to successful resolutions.
Here is a look at our range of legal services and practice areas:
- Business Law – Regardless of whether your business is new or well established, small or large, you can rely on our Pueblo business law attorneys to develop appropriate, innovative and cost-effective solutions to all of your corporate legal matters. Our goal is to help you get back to what really matters –running and growing your business.
- Civil Litigation – If you are preparing for any type of civil litigation, you can count on the Pueblo civil litigation attorneys at Gradisar, Trechter, Ripperger & Roth to provide you with aggressive legal advocacy. Whether your case proceeds through mediation, arbitration or trial, our lawyers will build you the strongest possible case and expertly present it on your behalf.
- Criminal Law – When your reputation, freedom and future are on the line in a criminal case, you can trust our Pueblo criminal defense attorneys to help you mount the strongest possible defense so you can secure the best possible outcomes to your case.
- Employment Law – Our employment law practice is dedicated to providing both employers and employees with superior representation and successful resolutions to all of their employment law issues, including wrongful termination cases, wage violation allegations, sexual harassment cases, etc.
- Estate Planning and Probate – While planning for your estate after you pass away may seem morbid, it can be critical to helping your loved ones avoid some costly, stressful disputes in the future. In addition to their experience devising customized estate planning solutions, our Pueblo estate planning attorneys are skilled at representing our clients for all of their estate planning and probate legal needs.
- Family Law – Because matters of family law inherently pertain to the most precious parts of people’s lives, family law cases can become stressful and complicated quickly. Our Pueblo family lawyers, however, have extensive experience resolving various types of family law cases, including those related to divorce and custody issues.
- Personal Injury – From catastrophic injury and motor vehicle accident cases to product liability and premises liability claims, our Pueblo personal injury attorneys can be counted on to fight for injured people’s rights, stand up the negligent parties on their behalf and help them obtain the compensation and justice they likely deserve.
- Civil Rights Discrimination Law – While discrimination on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender and other factors is illegal, it unfortunately still happens in many settings, including in the workplace. When such discrimination occurs, our Pueblo Civil Rights discrimination attorneys will be ready to defend the targets of discrimination and help them hold the violators responsible. Our lawyers are also skilled at defending people who have been accused of discrimination.
- Marijuana Licensing Law – Marijuana licensing law is a relatively new area that is rapidly evolving and growing. At Gradisar, Trechter, Ripperger & Roth, our Pueblo marijuana licensing attorneys are highly familiar with the rules and regulations for medical and recreational marijuana, and we have experience representing licensees, landlords, lenders and investors in this developing area of Colorado law.
You Can Trust the Pueblo Attorneys at Gradisar, Trechter, Ripperger & Roth
When you are ready to learn more about your best options for resolving your important legal issues, contact the Pueblo attorneys at Gradisar, Trechter, Ripperger & Roth. Known for their experience, integrity and record of success, our Pueblo attorneys have more than four decades of experience representing clients throughout Pueblo County and in neighboring areas (including in Trinidad and throughout Las Animas County).
With our trusted attorneys on your side, you can be confident that your case and legal matters will be resolved favorably and in the most efficient manner possible.
To learn more about how we can assist you, contact us by calling (719) 566- 8844 or by emailing us using the contact form on this page.
From our offices based in Pueblo, we represent clients in Trinidad, La Junta, Lamar, Walsenburg, Alamosa and throughout the state of Colorado.