When custody and the rights to be with your child are on the line, you will need experienced, aggressive legal help to minimize the chances that an unfavorable custody ruling will be handed down by the courts. Whether you are pursuing custody for the first time or you returning to court regarding any custody issue, you can count on the Pueblo child custody attorneys at Gradisar, Trechter, Ripperger & Roth.
For more than four decades, our Pueblo child custody attorneys have been committed to standing up for our clients’ rights and interests in custody cases. Representing clients in Pueblo and in neighboring areas (including in Trinidad and throughout Las Animas County), our Pueblo child custody attorneys can always be counted on to provide the highest quality legal services to each of our clients while helping them obtain the best possible outcomes to their custody issues.
At Gradisar, Trechter, Ripperger & Roth, our lawyers have the skills, integrity and resources necessary to successfully resolve your custody matters.
In addition to providing the parents of children with superior representation, our Pueblo child custody attorneys can also effectively represent relatives of children, like grandparents, aunts, uncles and even siblings, when they are seeking custody or visitation.
Some of the specific legal services we are experienced at providing to this end include (but are not necessarily limited to):
- Working out favorable child custody agreements for both divorcing and unmarried couples
- Requesting or challenging requests for child support payments
- Pursuing modifications of child support payment obligations
- Resolving more complicated or sensitive custody cases, such as those that involve allegations of domestic violence, child abuse, drug addiction, etc.
- Resolving paternity issues
- Resolving child custody issues related to one parent moving or living out-of-state
- Resolving custody issues or disputes related to an adopted or non-biological child.
Do you need assistance with any child custody issues?
If so, the attorneys at Gradisar, Trechter, Ripperger & Roth are here for you. Ready to provide you with the highest quality legal services, our Trinidad and Pueblo child custody attorneys have been dedicated to helping our clients navigate the complexities of the legal system and favorably resolve their important family law issues since 1972.
With our trusted attorneys on your side, you can be confident that your custody case will be brought to a successful resolution in the most efficient manner possible.