Facing criminal charges can be as distressing as it may be devastating, especially when people may be accused of serious felony crimes. While being in the crosshairs of the criminal justice system should be a matter of great concern, the good news is that people accused of crimes:
Are presumed innocent until proven guilty
- Will get the chance to defend themselves against the allegations they are facing
- Will have the best chances of favorably resolving their criminal cases by retaining an experienced defense attorney like one of the Pueblo criminal defense attorneys at Gradisar, Trechter, Ripperger & Roth.
With more than four decades of experience representing clients in Pueblo and in neighboring areas (including in Trinidad and throughout Las Animas County).
- Can always be counted on to aggressively defend our clients’ rights
- Will work relentlessly to help our clients mount the strongest possible defense throughout the course of their case
- Have the experience, integrity and skills necessary to help the accused obtain the best possible outcomes to their criminal cases.
Our Criminal Defense Practice
At Gradisar, Trechter, Ripperger & Roth, our criminal defense practice is built on a record of providing people accused of crimes with the highest quality legal defense.
Some of the various types of criminal defense cases that we have a record of successfully resolving include (but are not limited to) those related to:
- Drug charges, including possession, manufacturing and distribution
- DUI charges, including first-time DUIs, multiple DUIs, DUI accidents and underage DUIs
- Property crimes charges, including vandalism, theft, burglary and arson
- Violent crimes charges, including domestic violence, assault and homicide
- White collar criminal charges, including identity theft, fraud and embezzlement
- Juvenile criminal charges
- Probations violations.
In addition to providing our clients with superior criminal defense representation, our Pueblo attorneys can also assist people in obtaining expungements when they are ready to put their criminal history behind them, get a fresh start and take advantage of new opportunities.
Trinidad and Pueblo Criminal Defense Attorneys at Gradisar, Trechter, Ripperger & Roth
Have you or someone you love been charged with a crime? If so, the Trinidad and Pueblo criminal defense attorneys at Gradisar, Trechter, Ripperger & Roth are ready to immediately start standing up for your rights and building you the strongest possible defense case.
Experienced and trusted, our Trinidad and Pueblo criminal defense attorneys have been dedicated to helping our clients navigate the complexities of the legal system and favorably resolve their criminal cases since 1972. With our trusted attorneys on your side, you can be confident that your case will be brought to a successful resolution in the most efficient manner possible so you can start focusing on your future.