Estate Planning & Probate
Planning for your loved ones after you pass away may seem morbid, but it can be critical to minimizing your loved ones’ stresses and costs after you pass while ensuring your final wishes are carried out. In fact, by taking a little time to plan for the future now, you may be able to help your loved ones avoid probate and contentious disputes, minimize their tax obligations and keep more of your assets in the future.
At Gradisar, Trechter, Ripperger & Roth, our Pueblo estate planning and probate attorneys have extensive experience overseeing all of our clients’ estate planning needs, and we have the skills, integrity and legal knowledge to:
- Customize our estate planning services to meet our clients’ goals, financial situations and wishes for the future
- See our clients’ estate plans and final wishes be realized and carried out by their beneficiaries
- Provide the highest quality legal services for all of our clients’ estate planning and probate needs.
With more than four decades of experience representing clients in Pueblo and in neighboring areas (including in Trinidad and throughout Las Animas County), our Pueblo estate planning and probate attorneys can always be counted on to provide each of our clients with superior representation while helping them successfully resolve all of their estate planning and probate legal issues.
The Estate Planning Practice at Gradisar, Trechter, Ripperger & Roth
The estate planning practice at Gradisar, Trechter, Ripperger & Roth is focused on providing our clients with customized, comprehensive solutions that minimize any potential complications while maximizing the positive outcomes. Some of the specific services that our Pueblo estate planning and probate attorneys provide include (but are not necessarily limited to):
- Devising and modifying wills for small and large estates alike
- Developing and administrating trusts
- Assisting our clients in developing powers of attorney, including both medical and financial powers of attorney
- Representing our clients throughout the probate process, including probate proceedings that may be particularly contentious or drawn out
- Developing comprehensive estate plans that help our clients’ beneficiaries avoid probate
- Helping our clients carry out their fiduciary duties when they’ve been named as the administrator of a trust or the executor of a will
- Representing our clients in breach of fiduciary disputes (regardless of whether our clients have initiated the breach of fiduciary allegations or need assistance defending themselves against such allegations).
Are you ready to start planning for your future?
Or are preparing to administer a will or probate an estate? If so, the Trinidad and Pueblo estate planning attorneys at Gradisar, Trechter, Ripperger & Roth are ready to start assisting you.
Since 1972, our trusted and experienced Trinidad and Pueblo estate planning attorneys have been dedicated to helping our clients navigate the complexities of the legal system and favorably resolve all of their important estate planning and probate legal issues. With our trusted attorneys on your side, you can be confident that your case and legal matters will be brought to a successful resolution in the most efficient manner possible.