Family law deals with some of the most cherished facets of people’s lives, making it very easy for these matters to be as sensitive and contentious as they may be complicated and distressing. From legal separation and divorce to visitation and child custody cases, family law issues are important to favorably resolve so that people can focus on moving with their lives and taking the next step towards a bright future.
At Gradisar, Trechter, Ripperger & Roth, our Pueblo family law attorneys understand the complexities of various types of family law issues, and we have the experience, integrity and skills you can count on to bring your family law matters to a successful resolution.
With more than four decades of experience representing clients in Pueblo and in neighboring areas (including in Trinidad and throughout Las Animas County), our Pueblo family law attorneys can always be counted on to provide the highest quality legal services to each of our clients while helping them obtain the best possible outcomes to their cases.
Our Family Law Practice
At Gradisar, Trechter, Ripperger & Roth, our family law practice is focused on providing aggressive legal advocacy, personalized and responsive service and favorable results. Some of the specific legal services that our Pueblo family law attorneys can assist you with include (but are not necessarily limited to):
- Filing for divorce in Colorado, including when these cases may involve high-net worth couples, couples with significant debt, allegations of domestic violence, etc.
- Pursuing a legal separation or an annulment (as an alternative to divorce)
- Appealing final divorce decrees
- Overseeing paternity cases
- Resolving any issues related to child custodyand/or visitation, including modifications of custody or visitation agreements
- Resolving any issues related to child support obligations, including requesting child support and modifying child support
- Resolving any issues related to spousal maintenance (which may also be referred to as maintenance, spousal support or alimony), including requesting (or refuting requests for) spousal maintenance and modifying spousal maintenance payments
- Resolving various family law issues for non-traditional families, including LGBT couples
- Overseeing adoptions.
At Gradisar, Trechter, Ripperger & Roth, our Pueblo family law attorneys have the experience, integrity and skills you can count on to bring your family law matters to a successful resolution.
Pueblo Family Law Attorneys at Gradisar, Trechter, Ripperger & Roth: We Are Here for You
If you need assistance with any matter of family law, the Trinidad and Pueblo family law attorneys at Gradisar, Trechter, Ripperger & Roth are ready to provide you with superior representation. Since 1972, our trusted Trinidad and Pueblo family law attorneys have been dedicated to helping our clients navigate the complexities of the legal system and favorably resolve their important family law issues.
With our trusted attorneys on your side, you can be confident that:
- You will always be receiving the highest quality legal services.
- You will always be kept up to date about the status of your case and your best options for proceeding.
- Your case and legal matters will be brought to a successful resolution in the most efficient manner possible.